December 18, 2018
Schedule on Winter Holidays
On the occasion of the upcoming Christmas and New Year holidays, trading sessions and our offices will operate according to the schedule:
- On Dec 24th, trading and offices will be closed
- On Dec 25th, trading and offices will be closed
- On Dec 26th, trading will open at 23:00 (Server Time)
- On Dec 27th, the market and offices will operate according to the regular schedule
- On Dec 28th, the market and offices will operate according to the regular schedule
- On Dec 31st, trading and offices will be closed
- On Jan 1st, 2019, trading and offices will be closed
- On Jan 2nd, 2019, trading and the back office will be opened at 10:00 (Server Time)
Please note during the preceding holidays the market is expected to get "thin" traditionally. Having relatively low liquidity and high volatility, the market becomes unpredictable. As a result, from 21:00 (Server Time) Dec 21st and Dec 28th, the margin requirements for metals (for positions opened and newly being opened) will double-increase in relation to the current operating hours. The margin requirements will become normal on Dec 27th, 2018 and Jan 2nd, 2019 accordingly.
Moreover, during those days it is probable that the spread of all or certain currency pairs will widen and the values of Margin Call and Stop Out levels will change.
Adjust your trading strategy according to the schedule modifications.
All your requests will be processed timely upon our return.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
FXCL Support Team