Joint Application Instructions
The funds in this account are treated as belonging to a pair of joint individuals. In the case of joint ownership, both individuals must approve all non-trading related actions requested of FXCL, such as withdrawals and transfers.To open an Joint account, please follow the below instructions:
Step 1: Fill out the Online Trading Agreement
* Fill out the Online Live Account Application.
Step 2: Login to the Trader’s Cabinet
Additional accounts should be opened from your Cabinet directly.
Step 3: Verify your Trader’s Cabinet
Provide ONE proof of address:
Utility Bill, or
Land line telephone bill, or
Mobile phone bill, or
Bank account statement, or
Credit card statement
* Proof of Address must be no older than 3 months from now.
* All documents must be received in their entirety. Information such as the billing name and address must be visible, as well as the company that has issued the bill. Your document must not be folded. Payment stubs are not acceptable, as they display limited information. Confidential information such as an account number(s) may be removed at your own discretion.
* BOTH joint applicants must provide one proof of address each.
Provide ONE copy of Photo ID
Valid Driver's license, or
Valid Passport, or
Valid Government Issued ID
* BOTH joint applicants must provide one photo ID each.
Once the Cabinet is verified you may withdraw you funds.
In case you need any assistance, please, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org