September 05, 2019
Update of the MT4 Platform to Build 1210
A new build 1210 of the MetaTrader 4 platform will be released on this weekend.
This build will have the following changes:
- Optimized "Market" and "Signals" section. In the new version, the product and signal showcases run faster and thus provide a better browsing experience.
- Added support for "Market", "Signals" and "Search" in Wine. Linux and Mac OS users can now access the largest store of trading applications along with the copy trading service.
- Improved search for access points when connecting to broker servers.
- Updated and improved interface translations. We have revised each of the 38 available languages to provide traders with seamless user experience.
- Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
Please make sure to update your trading platform.