First Step Promo
at the start
of your trading career
Up to $100
Up to $200
transaction fee coverage
to get the bonus
Start your trading career in FXCL with a pleasant gift.
Take part in our free coupon draw and get coverage
of a trading loss or transaction fee right to your balance.
How it works
Register a Trader’s Cabinet in FXCL Markets.
In the "First Step Promo" section of your Cabinet pick one of three coupons.
Start your trading career by making your first deposit and starting to trade.
Use your First Step Promo coupon to cover your loss or a transaction fee.
- Only new FXCL clients can participate in the program unless otherwise specified on the Company website.
- Each client can participate in the program only once unless otherwise specified on the Company website.
- In order to participate in the program, the client should choose one of three coupons in the “Promotions -> First Step Promo” section of Trader’s Cabinet.
- The coupons are generated randomly.
- The client might get one of two types of coupons: $10-$100 Loss Coverage coupon and $10-$200 Transaction Fee Coverage coupon.
- The Transaction Fee Coverage coupon can be applied to any payment system and to any transaction type, including deposits and withdrawals.
- The Loss Coverage coupon can be applied to closed positions only. Only qualified positions are eligible for this promotion. If the position was fully or partially hedged by another position, it cannot apply for the coverage.
- Each coupon can be used to cover one position/fee only. If the size of the coupon is less than the position/fee size, then the position/fee is covered partially. If the size of the coupon exceeds the position/fee size, then the remaining part of the coupon burns out.
- The coupons don’t have an expiration date and can be activated at any moment.
- If the coupon’s activation was declined, the client can send a new activation request.
- The coupons cannot be applied to transaction fees and positions on ECN Pro, ECN Copy Pro, and MAM accounts.
- The Company may request verification to participate in the program if it suspects that the client has more than one Trader’s Cabinet.
- Clients who have more than one cabinet cannot be participants in the promo.
- The Company reserves the right to exclude any client from the First Step Promo at any time at its sole discretion.