Today we'll talk about the Wedge. Visually, the figure resembles a triangle. However, this pattern produces clearer signals. During the formation of the triangle, you have to wait for the breakout of one of the triangle sides in order to determine the further price movement. The wedge gives a clear reversal signal.
Trading Psychology Unsuccessful Trading: Is It You or Your Strategy?
11:10 AM Nov 11, 2020
It is human nature to look for the guilty. When it comes to Forex, unsuccessful traders blame a bad trading strategy. And it is true but only in 5% of cases. The remaining 95% of traders themselves provoke their losses. Today I'm going to tell you an easy way to check if you should change your strategy or start working on yourself.
Trading Psychology How Not to Be Fooled by Forex Scammers
11:59 AM Oct 14, 2020
Today we’ll get back to one of the most important topics in the field of investment - fraud. There are so many deceivers in the financial sector that it’s simply impossible not to stumble upon one or more of them during your trading career. You need to know how to recognize them.
Forex trading Should You Increase Trading Risks During Crisis
10:21 AM Sep 21, 2020
Everything in this world is cyclical including Forex. With the onset of the COVID-19 epidemic, the market entered a stage of high volatility. Traders had to adapt to the new conditions. Those who chose to stick with the old plan were unable to take advantage of the various opportunities of a highly volatile market. Others started losing money. Some jumped abruptly to a completely new strategy which also led to losses.
Stay tuned for the latest FXCL stories
How to get 5000$ in 30 minutes
By leaving your address, you agree to receive our e-mails. But you can unsubscribe at any time