Perhaps the most famous portal among Forex traders. The latest economic events, data, and analytics appear on the site every few minutes. Articles are posted by experienced analysts, brokers, and even banks. FXStreet benefits:
- A large stream of news where you will definitely find the data you need
- The latest news appears automatically and there’s no need to constantly refresh the page
- Wide coverage of topics and trading instruments, including majors, exotic pairs, metals, and cryptocurrencies
- The ability to filter data by the desired trading instrument or topic
Another well-known portal in the Forex community. A group of professional analysts provides technical analysis for a wide range of trading instruments on a daily basis. DailyFX Features:
- Forecasts for trading instruments, market reviews, latest world news
- Description and analysis of trading strategies including the advice of professional traders
- A large list of available instruments, including Forex, commodities, and indices
This site is different from most news portals. They don’t publish their own articles. Instead, the site gathers the most current data and publications from many other news portals. This way, you can use only one resource and get all the necessary information in one place.
Additional advantages of the site:
- The news are marked in colors that indicate the level of their potential impact on the Forex market: low (yellow), medium (orange), or high (red)
- The site publishes data on trades of other retail clients. You can use it as free trading signals
A huge stream of short but informative publications. You don’t have to search for important data in a large article since most of their posts are only a few hundred characters long. This is a kind of squeeze of the most useful information that will help to carry out competent technical analysis.
Advantages of ForexLive:
- A variety of news articles that have an effect on a separate trading instrument
- Short and useful data for quick technical analysis
- A large list of available trading instruments including cryptocurrencies
Last but not least. At Investing.com you will find all the information you need for technical analysis. The data is presented in a convenient form and divided into sections so it’s easy to find the topic you need. A perfect resource for novice traders.
What you will find at Investing.com:
- Analysis and news for a wide range of trading instruments and markets: Forex, stocks, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, and more
- News articles are grouped by topics: politics, economics, etc.
- Market analysis from professional traders
- Search for the information by the most popular topics at the moment: USA, coronavirus, etc.
- Charts in real-time with marked events and patterns that can affect the further movement of the market
- A whole block with ready-made technical analysis based on various indicators, including Pivot points, moving average, and others
Obviously, on the Internet, you will find many more useful news portals. However, in this article, you have the most popular ones. You can always count on their relevance and usefulness. Later, you can find for yourself some alternative options or even follow a blog of some individual successful trader. But novice traders can focus on one or more sites from this list to save their precious time.